onsdag 22. desember 2010

MY DREAMS

Lately I've only been dreaming about trying to get "somewhere", get to some "place" that I don't know what or where are. I'm either in a war-situation, like Iraq or Afghanistan... being chased by somone I only know are "bad-guys", I have no actual grasp over WHAT the situation is. In the second most usuall nightmarish-dream I have had, I'm in a matrix-like,video-game kinda place, and I'm running, running, running. Trying, trying, trying... And sometimes, sometimes in the dreams I think I have gotten further, only to realize that I am at an alternate beginning, or just the same place I've already started from. AND IT SUCKS! 

I have no idea why I always have these repetative dreams, if not nigthmares, it's always these kinds of dreams, and I don't understand it...?

What am I trying to tell myself?

Ingen kommentarer: