onsdag 23. mars 2011

BRAZIL

.
...
I dream of Brazil... I was there wi.th my bestfriend almost 10 years ago... We toured through most of south America actually, but Brazil was the first and absolutely most exciting part of the trip :D The beautiful beaches.... Copacabana, Ipanema... The surf :D The sugartop ;) The BIG Jesus.-statue., crowning the top of the favellas...
..
I remember going to Maracana... ..worlds biggest footbal-field... God, what a sight that was :D ..Hehe, we had to drag along a Canadian guy, because we were too.. afraid to go that close to the center-CENTER of th.e town alone ;P

Also remeber freakin totally out when we landed in Rio... I was so freaked that I had to be evacuated to an island, close to the city...; Isla Grande!!! This was an island without cars, roads etc... one really felt that we were secluded :) The reason we had to "evacuate" was because I freaked out  so hard that I lost my "period".... Ooooh, f**** me sideways, you wanna guess how scared I was when I realized that there w.ere a chance that I was in South America... Pregnant... having to rely on some sleezy hospital??!! 

SHIZ... I was SCARED!!

Well, after one week in "paradise", or Isla Grande as the Island is called, I got my period back :D So the moral is; when in doubt, seclude yourself ;P

I will gradually tell you the story about the entire trip... it was, mas o menos, 5 months... good company, lots of sweet surf, seven different countries, new friuendships, amazing adventures 'round every corner, some crazy ass - dont-really-know-what-the consequenses-would-be- smugling, and a whole lot of different, exciting, and serious, aswell as hilarious stuff :D

Aswell as being caught in a civil war when we reached Bolivia!!

Viva la Vida <3

Ingen kommentarer: