fredag 15. april 2011

WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??

I JUST had a blog up here, which i temporarely had to remove (and believe you me, it WILL be back) all because of my "monster-in-law". 

I only wrote the truth about what this person has DONE the last couple of days, what she had done to me and espescially that this made me want to involve the POLICE!! Can you believe it??!! She's the one who breaks the law by calling officials and lying about her firstborne, so that she can CLAIM controll over him (you see, he is SO fed up over her manipulation that he wants nothing to do with her at the moment, so now she tries EVERYTHING to enter our appartenment , or our lives in any way necessary! Even if it means breaking the law... But it is me, who blogs the truth thats getting threatened with the police etc....

Well, I called the cops myself today, and as I suspected, she is the one who should be reported  because of her "pain in the ass" behaviour, or herv *"abusive behaviour" as the policewoman called it!!

Thank God we have the law on our side!! I will write SO much more about this, but for now I'll let her be anonymous, only because I don't want to see her lying, backstabbing face ever again, and after a good long while, I will be telling it all! 

I have read all the guidelines and rules for this blog and I know with 100% certainty that I am in accordance with every law here! I HAVE BROKEN NO LAW!! Also; what is the justice in the fact that a person can slander and bully me all that she wants, but when I carefully try to defend myself and tell some truths about whats really going on, she starts threatening me??

This is an old woman, and she isn't excactly very "wordly" but is that an excuse to do whatever she wants, just because she decides so?

To be totally honest I am terrified of her. I am afraid of my life, I am afraid she will try to harm or hurt me, or in worst case; kill me. She has even hinted to this before, that she would kill if she had to!!

All I've EVER done to and for her is to try to be her friend, to be nice to her, and to learn from her, but she only seems to hate me. I can NEVER do anything right in her eyes. Never has she told me that I have done anything right, it's ALWAYS critisism :(

Never, ever, EVER have I met such a devious person! NEVER :(












Ingen kommentarer: