mandag 27. juni 2011

Yoga-Ellen

Short recap of my HOT, HOT, HOT (because I deliberately fired up the stove beforehand) yoga, at 11 am. It felt energizing and I got some of my energy back (because HOT DAMN" how extremely knocked out I became from sleeping in the livingroom sofa/bed, onthe sheep-skin!!).
I started only with an easy variant of ashtanga-yoga, but that ain't no laughing matter!! It is heavy stuff!!

Got some amateur pictures of the early-bird sesSion, if nothing else, it's proof that I actually do get off of my big ass ;-P






 Voila.... there you have it. Some of the "not so very professional" yoga done by ms.Ellen every morning :-D

Though, I feel I have to precise that I am going to HARDCORE "Ashtanga-yoga" School. That hopefully means that I will be SO excellent in this field soon, that I'll challenge whoever that wants, to have a "yoga-battle" ;-D

But seriously, I LAW, LAW, LAW yoga in the morning, afternoon and evening <3 It's a really good way of getting your focus to where it SHOULD be :-D

LOVE, E <3

Ingen kommentarer: