fredag 15. juli 2011

Creativity and love

I have really discovered the importance of SLEEP, eating right, telling the person I love, how much I love him, and I am respecting the creativity when it comes around!! 
It is a big, BIG part of creating for me, to write down, record or draw when I get an idea!! I have STRUGGELED with this for a long, long time, but now I carry a notebook and a recorder with me everywhere, so that when an idea is born I can record it at once!! 
It is kinda like; if I don't record my ideas, they stop, or they just do not come around as often, but when I do record the ideas they just come and come and come! VERY happy about this! 
I have also started writing a dream diary, and I interpret what I have written everyday... also very helpful creatively. 
So, now I have started playing the piano for real:) I am learning very fast, I am shocked at how fast I am learning, and I have already written two melodies. I have also written more lyrics, and I am SO looking forward to recording it. This is a very exciting period! 
Another great thing I am doing to help the creativity along is that I have a bunch of A3 paper, so that when I see something in the form of a picture, I can draw it down, and usually that starts a new lyric or a new poem:) 
My boyfriend and I are both writing and creating a lot, we enjoy ourselves a lot with great dinners everyday, in the weekends with a good syrah, and just being happy and loving eachother! I think I am starting a spanish course in a month or two aswell! 
Djeez, I seriously recommend that everyone that needs a kickstart moves out to the country-side;P

<3 The country, great food, telling people you love how much you love them, wine, music and art <3

Ingen kommentarer: