søndag 19. februar 2012

Short status quo, for now!

We have left our nations capitol (Oslo), and my fiance and I are living in a cosy and romantic house on my familys farm that has belonged to us for over a century.  We LOVE the transition SO much.... It's like we started breathing again!! 
Fresh air!
Polite people
No crime
No drugproblems
Your neighbours are totally sweet
We use our bicycle, or walk when we need to shop our food etc.
Oslo is only an hour away with the bus (cheap tickets), if we should get the "need" to get a little "urban"
We got welcomed so warmly
We chop our own wood for the winter
We set, grow and "make" our own potatoes. We have a potato-field


Early on we just jumped right into a theatre production, what a great way to get to know a lot of people in a new place, and also an excellent way to "showcase" yourself to those who may have questions/suspicions etc.... It's always going to be a little bit hard to be the new guys in town (one must be ready for the gossip machine, but that will always settle, and if you are clever about it, people will see you for who and what you are, and in our case we were a success)
In the two-act theatre showcase, both my fiance and I were actors, singers and dancers :) I was also asked to be the plays choreographer, since I have a lot of experience from the stage as a singer and especially dancer :) Wanna bet how proud I was?? :D

We have also been doing a lot of volounteer-work, and helping a couple of small businesses where we can!

Health-wise, things are really looking up for us.

Me personally have also started singing in a bluegrass-band, and have been the vocalist since for about 6 months ago now! It's such a GREAT opportunity, and I have so much fun with the guys in the band. they are a bunch of extremely well educated musicians.... some of them are amongst a lot of other things taking masters in musical science!!

I am taking vocal-training lessons daily now, cause this thing has been my dream FOREVER <3

Well, this got very short.... but I have a LOT more to tell you, and it WILL be coming up shortly!
I just wanted to let every reader know that I am SO, so happy that you find my scribble scrabble to be worth reading, and as I said earlier; I'LL BE BACK ;-P

Ingen kommentarer: