mandag 25. juli 2011

Norwegian right-wing extremist's manifesto

Oh yeah, he (the terrorist) has released a manifest, where a lot of what he touches upon are kind of a warning of what was going to happen here in our peace-loving country, Norway, last friday! Why did not a right wing extremist like Brewick get "picked up" by the right departements within the police? Can it be that the muslim-hate and fear, started by the Bush II government in the U.S, that has blindfolded all western communities of the threat of the neo-nazi type extremists like Andrew Brewick/Anders Brevik? Any regrets? Will anyone step forward and be real men/women and take some responsibility for the fact that the last Bush administration (amongst others) made the word terrorist synonymous with muslims? History will tell us; NO, that will be "brushed under the rug"! Sad, sad :(
If I personally have taken ONE important thing, above anything else, from the terror our very small, diplomatically and peace-making country has experienced, it is that the fear is a lower power, and living life is SO important that I will live my life like there's no tomorrow - EVERYDAY! I will learn EVERYTHING I've ever dreamed of learning, and I will not let laziness or secondguessing EVER take place in my life, ever agan! I will live like never before, like there's no tomorrow. <3 <3 <3 <3 I will forever focus all my strength of living life, and meeting my fellow citizens and people all over the world with the love and warmth we as brothers and sisters DESERVE!!!

Ingen kommentarer: