mandag 25. juli 2011

Rose March!!

Today, tomorrow and wednesday, there will be marches with lights, but especially ROSES in respect and memory of the gruesome scenes that played out, just a stone-throw away from our new home at the country, and as respect for the bombing in Oslo aswell!! We will change it up a bit, and carry roses in different colours. I kinda love that !!

One of our close relatives, not even 11 years watched his father being shot as one of the first at Utøya, and the little boty pleeded for his life to the desperado, saying that you have killed my father now, can you please not shoot me, so that I can have a longer life than what you want to give me? Amazing what a boy of 10 can be able to say and do, right?? I wil not tell more of the terrible details of this case in particullar, but having experienced loss in an extreme way personally, me and my close family have just visited the family which are also our neighbours, just to give them  a HUG!! I just remember when the tragedy struck me and my family over 15 years ago (I will MAYBE tell that story... maybe not, I have to feel upon it for a while), people in our community avoided us, maybe because they didnt know what to say in such a tragedy, but I remember that when people crossed the street because they saw us because they were afraid of the sorrow and the unbelieveable tragedy, and how to handle it.. THAT kind of action hurt more than ANYTHING. So it was important for us to visit our closely affected family just to HUG them <3

And a lesson for anyone who's willing to listen; words are not always necessary. Just being ther, holding someone and giving them a good hug is often sufficient!!

I miss my mother in law. I wish she was back in Norway. I miss her, and I miss visiting her with her son!! Amazing what shit does to our perspectives ;)

<3 

I love my entire exctended family!!

Ingen kommentarer: