lørdag 14. april 2012

Fighting addictions is an everyday struggle.. and for the time being I really feel THE FRUSTRATION from top to bottom. 

But, I am doing great, I have been clean for years, so the hardest part for the time being is discovering that family-members have become so snob'ish that they feel entiteled to accuse me of being under the influence of things, when I'm not, instead of acting like people who love their family unconditionally. One person, that I used to idolize, can now not risk being "guilty by assosciation", and keep distance!

Shallow. This is behaviour of people that has got it to good, blessed with good fortune, and that luckily for them haven't met REAL adversity yet... 

Serving only the "self-servers"...

It has taken me almost 29 years to discover my true self, to be free of the dominating grasp of another close to me... and for once I will not let other people's expectations and discriminations dictate my actions. 

Finally I accept that I am an awesome, beautiful and brilliant artist that have had my dream "stolen", or broken, by narrowminded persons that instead should have supported and loved me unconditionally. It has taken YEARS of therapy to finally understand what has been done to me, and what in turn that made me do to myself; punishing a person I hated and could not understand with selfmedication, because NO-ONE could see me, or even help me back to myself. My shattered dreams turned me into everything certain people (even familymembers) look down on me and judge me for being!

So guess what!!? 

I'M COMING OUT! FINALLY ;D

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Thank you for sharing that story! It's never an easy subject to talk about family not always being perfect, so I applaude you for raising the subject!