onsdag 29. juni 2011

EVOLVE

Sitting by the window with my J.B and ice,
thinking that this glass contains my biggest vice.
You and me we started out so young and fresh,
now we're just a hot and broken mess


'I wanna evolve, so
you and I can solve,
the tearing, and the beating and the sorrow in us.
I just have to have this drink first.


When you took me home that very first night,
you shoved me how we could be lovers and fight.
Our relationship was never enough,
there was some icy gold between us!


I just wanna evolve, so that
you and I can solve;
the only thing that has the power too,
tell me I'm just not in love with you!


We started living in a small, small flat.
You said you loved me right off the bat.
But when we were supposed to show the world what we had,
the golden liquid made us and especially you so sad.


Because, we can't evolve, we just
have to live in it to maybe solve;
the terror that lives inside both you and me,
and if we manage I'd be your true baby.


I just wanna evolve, so
you and I can solve,
the tears and the sorrow and the howling in us,
so we could feel what peace would mean to us.

Ingen kommentarer: