onsdag 29. juni 2011

Morning meditation

Now it is wednesday-morning blues... (nope!) I'm sitting here with a nice cup of "cleansing-tea", Pukka-tea :-D

I will drink it slowly, and then I'll go do my daily yoga routine, WITH my fionce' this time!!After the yoga, and the meditation is done, I'm gonna do vocal rehersals aswell, just gonna have to eat some breakfast at some point :-P

For breakfast I will have grilled-cheeese, on a bread with mustard, sourcream on the side, and watermelon for "dessert".

I am still adjusting to living in such a SMALL communiity as we do now, it definetely has it's ups and down... thats for d*** sure!!

But the change of environment has done us both very good, we are more active than we have been in 3-4 years combined. Roy is BIG-KAHUNA with chainsaw and several "manly" things, and I am cykling to gardners to buy flowers to plant. So I am doing more "woman-like" chores around her; washing floors, dusting, vacuuming, washing and drying clothes, painting the house and decorating our small house in an even more romantic style:)

Roy tells me that he becomes really happy each time he walks into the house, because he says I've made it so beautiful <3
He is a CHARMER, that Roy!!!!!

Another life-purpose I now have is to become such a good singer, keyboard-player and guitar player, so that getting lots of beautiful music and melodies out of me, and down on paper, could happen more instantly!! It would be the coolest thing if I could go into a musicstudio!!! That would be the DREAM:)

Ingen kommentarer: