onsdag 22. februar 2012

COPYING AGAIN!! Or is this her famous "inspiration"?

Here's a still shot of Lady Gaga from her Paparazzi music video.




Look familiar?  Check this out.





That very same outfit was used in George Michael's 'Too Funky" video.  I believe it was worn by model Karen Mugler.

That's not it from the video though.  How about this pic?






Now look at this.


That's a screenshot from the same video of model Linda Evangelista.



I can not even start to describe how much I loathe this "artist", or copycat as she should be called, because of her fraudulent ways, blatantly copying people that has hadgreat careers BEFORE her, like David Bowie, Bette Midler, Grace Jones, MADONNA, Roisin Murphy, Lina Morgana..... and the list goes on! AND in an interview when asked about who she draws her inspiration from she rudely answers; "I am inspired by NOBODY"!
I'll post that evidence later.